10 blissful years of Marriage!! WOW has gone by fast!! To celebrate we went to Las Vegas for 2 days and stayed at the Encore Hotel!
The Hotel was beautiful! Our room was amazing! This was our sitting room with a GREAT view!
Our bed was BIG and soo soft!
Everything was open so we could see the view from the bed!
The flowers and lights in the lobby were cool!
We went to the show Le Reve at the Wynn!!
IT was an amazing show!! The trip was too! We had such a great time shopping, eating, laying by the pool, and just having time to spend with each other!! We are soo lucky to have each other!!


1 comment:
Wow, you guys are truly so in love. I LOVE your dress. How darling is that. Of course you look fabulous and I hate you... Looks like you had so much fun. I love you guys!
Post a Comment